Home | 2022 Provincial Election | Garry Reader
New Blue Ontario
Virtual Campaign Office
View Literature (pdf)
As a Husband, Father and Grandfather, I am honoured to be the New Blue Ontario candidate for Ajax. The New Blue Party of Ontario offers a new, clear choice for everyone that believes in supporting family values and caring for each other and our community. I was born and raised in Scarborough. My parents worked hard to raise a family of six kids. We all learned the value of hard work and were taught the importance of family and helping each other. After High School, I went to York University where I earned a BA in Economics and an MBA in Business Administration. For the last twenty years, I have operated my own security company where I have had the pleasure of working with many families and businesses to provide them security and peace of mind. My wife and I have lived in Ajax for over twenty-five years where we raised our family and taught our children the same shared values of hard work, self-reliance, and the importance of family. I have always been involved in politics but usually in a support role. However, the government lockdowns, mandates and violations of our constitution have motivated me to join the fight against these illegal actions! It is up to us to ensure our children and grandchildren continue to have the same freedoms and individual rights that our parents and grandparents have handed down to us. I hope you will support me in this crucial election and let me stand for you and Ajax on June 2!
Garry's LiteratureView Garry's Literature
New Blue Ontario Platform
The New Blue Party of Ontario was formed to offer the solutions necessary to ensure our province’s future is one of hope, opportunity, and prosperity. New Blue MPPs elected on June 2nd, 2022, will fight to end all COVID-19 mandates, including: a complete repeal of Doug Ford’s emergency measures; a ban on COVID-19 vaccine passports; a reduction in the powers of local bureaucrats; and restitution for those harmed by emergency measures applied by the governments of Justin Trudeau or Doug Ford.
The New Blue will also fight to:
- Renew political accountability by scrapping the $100 million taxpayer subsidy of political parties, banning lobbyists from party politics, and cracking down on voter fraud in internal party elections.
- Defund the establishment media and promote a free press by cancelling the Toronto Star’s $500 million online gambling licence (gifted by the Ford PCs) and taxing all corporate media that receive any of the $600 million federal government taxpayer “bailout” subsidy from the Trudeau Liberals.
- Grow Ontario’s economy at 5% of GDP annually starting with taking down wind turbines to reduce electricity prices and slashing the regulatory burden to improve productivity.
- Provide tax relief by cutting the HST from 13% to 10% and axe the Doug Ford carbon tax.
- Reform education by reducing administrative costs, introducing alternative schooling tax credits and stopping “woke” activism with the removal of critical race theory and gender identity theory from our schools.
- Restore dignity and transparency in our healthcare by expanding early treatment for COVID-19, and clearing the backlog of procedures by rehiring healthcare workers and offering choice in services.
On June 2nd, we must send New Blue MPPs to the Ontario legislature to fight the continued implementation of Justin Trudeau’s disastrous left-wing policies by the Doug Ford PCs. The Ford PCs and their left-wing ideologues and lobbyists are determined to leave Ontario “woke” and broke, just like their predecessors.
The New Blueprint will move us forward - the right way forward - with strength, stability, liberty, and good government. It’s time to stand for principle and stand up for you, with the New Blue in ’22!
New Blue Ontario Campaign Office Hours
Monday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Thursday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Friday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Saturday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Sunday - 9:00am - 5:00pm
Refer Garry Reader
The most sincere form of support you can show for Garry Reader is a referral to your friends and family who are of voting age. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below.
AjaxPickering.ca Community Managers