About The Rotary Club of Ajax
The Rotary Club of Ajax is a service club of volunteers. We are part of Rotary International which is worldwide. There are 1.2 million members globally. Our motto is "Service above self".
Locally, we have been helping our community and abroad for over 70 years. Peace, love and understanding are a few things we promote everywhere. Not to mention financial support and 'sweat-equity'. Our members come from all walks of life, and everyone is welcome.
A group of folks who want to support others can help so many.
The Ajax Rotary Club meets once a week to celebrate fellowship, host amazing and varied guest speakers, and discuss Rotary business. We hold fundraising events like Ribfest to raise funds to help so many others. A small example of our events and those we support are posted on our regular website.
Important things to note:
Rotary International is one of the founders of the United Nations.
Rotary International with the Gates Foundation has raised 1.6 billion dollars towards eradicating Polio globally.
We, the Rotary Club of Ajax, have locally raised more than $700,000 over the years to support Lakeridge Health Ajax Pickering Hospital.
Ajax Rotary - what's in it for you?
- Be a part of a professional business network.
- Be better informed and connected with the community.
- Increase influence and goodwill.
- Make new friends.
- Achieve a sense of satisfaction helping others.
- become happier and more successful personally and professionally.
The Rotary Four Way Test
- Is it the truth?
- Is it fair to all concerned?
- Will it build goodwill and better friendships?
- Will it be beneficial to all concerned ?
Want to talk to a passionate Ajax Rotarian? Email us now.
The world needs more Rotarians!!