Amber is a proud first generation Canadian. Her parents are both immigrants to Canada. Amber's maternal grandparents are Holocaust survivors who fled to Canada with her mother to avoid the resulting Russian Occupation. Amber's father arrived from Malta as a young child with his parents in search of a better life.
Amber was born and raised in a happy home in Pickering with her younger brother. Her mother worked part time and her father was a teacher. When Amber was a child, her dad often took her to work with him. Amber loved seeing him in the classroom. He taught Amber leadership, empathy, advocacy, and how we can inspire the next generation of leaders by teaching our children. Amber knew from an early age that teaching was the career she wanted to pursue.
Amber and her husband, Kevin, have made Ajax our home for the past 13 years. Together
with their two children, they enjoy all the great things that Ajax has to offer, such as green spaces for their dogs, diverse restaurants, and a growing business sector.
However, Amber knows that we can do better in Ajax - together!
Find Amber Bowen's Campaign Office Here...
Ontario Liberal Party Platform
OUR LIBERAL PLAN WILL MAKE ONTARIO
A Place to Grow Your Family
• Eliminate HST on more meals, funded by fair taxes
• Raise the minimum wage
• Build 1.5 million new homes and deliver rent control
A Place to Grow Older
• Transform senior care in Ontario by guaranteeing home care
• End for-profit long-term care
• Boost pensions by $1,000 for seniors who need it
A Place to Grow Healthy
• Clear the surgical backlog and set maximum wait times
• Ensure access to a doctor or nurse practitioner within 24 hours
• Make more mental health help available
A Place to Grow Economic Dignity
• Give every worker access to benefits and 10 paid sick days
• Build to a four-day work week
• Eliminate corporate taxes for two years for small businesses hit hard by the pandemic
A Place to Grow Up
• Build and repair schools with $10 billion funded by scrapping Highway 413
• Hire 10,000 more teachers for smaller class s
• Offer optional Grade 13 to give students a chance to catch up
• Reinvest in OSAP and eliminate interest on student loans
A Place to Grow Sustainably
• Cut transit fares to $1 a ride everywhere in Ontario
• Cut Ontario’s carbon pollution in half by 2030
• Expand the Greenbelt and provincial parks
A Place to Grow Together
• Raise disability and social assistance benefits
• Advance Indigenous reconciliation
• Ban handguns
Ontario Liberal Party Campaign Office Hours
Monday - 10 am - 7pm
Tuesday - 10 am - 7pm
Wednesday - 10 am - 7pm
Thursday - 9 am - 9 pm
Refer Amber Bowen
The most sincere form of support you can show for Amber Bowen is a referral to your friends and family who are of voting age. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below.
Provide Feedback to Amber Bowen
AjaxPickering.ca Community Managers