About Margaret's GelMoment Nails
GelMoment is Proudly Canadian. Our head office is in Montreal.
Here's is all you need to know about our GelMoment polish...
What is so special about our Gel Polish?
It's FAST -- With no top or base coat required, our Gel Polish cures in just 45 to 60 seconds, depending on which one of our LED lamps you choose.
It's EASY -- GelMoment offers a DIY, One-Step Gel Polish application concept from the comfort of your own home, saving you the time and cost of a professional manicurist.
It's DURABLE -- Our GelMoment Polishes aren't just beautiful, they're durable too! Our Gel Polish lasts up to 14 days, depending on your nail type.
It's SAFE -- Our easy removal system is non-damaging to your natural nails, allowing for easy color changes as often as you like. Our Gel Polish is also safe to use on children with the proper supervision!
It's ECO-FRIENDLY -- Our European-made 5-FREE Gel Polish is solvent-free, lead-free, latex-free, non-toxic, not tested on animals and does not contain animal by-products.
It's BEAUTIFUL -- We have a large selection of gorgeous colors to choose from. Whether you're going out on the town with the girls, heading to the beach, or staying in with your special someone, we've got the perfect colors to suit your mood!
How To Use GelMoment Gel Polish?
HOW TO APPLY
- Nails should be smooth; if necessary, use a GelMoment Nail File.
- Buff the nail surface well, including the corners. Only buff, but do not polish or shine.
- The objective is to remove any natural oil present at the surface of the nail, as they can inhibit the adhesion of the gel polish.
- Wipe the nail clean with GelMoment Nail Cleansers. Make sure the nail is clean and dry before applying the polish.
- Before applying, gently roll the bottle between the palms of your hands. Heavy shaking can produce air bubbles.
- Apply a Gel Polish color of your choice. Be careful not to get any polish on your skin or cuticles, as this can cause the polish to peel easily. For best results, apply the Gel Polish over your nail tips too (capping).
- Cure under a GelMoment LED Lamp, until the lamp switches off automatically.
EXTRA APPLICATION TIPS, TO KEEP YOUR MANICURE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL:
- When applying our Gel Polish, start with one thin coat. Thick coats will not cure properly. They will be wet underneath the surface, causing bubbles or peeling.
- For more than one coat, cure in-between coats with one of our LED Lamps.
- Avoid getting the Gel Polish on the cuticles; it can cause the Gel Polish to peel.
- Apply the Gel Polish over the nail tips as well, to help seal and "cap" the nail tips.
- Cure one or two fingers at a time when using the 2-Finger LED Lamp, for proper light distribution.
- Use our Professional 4-Finger LED Lamp to cure up to 4 nails at once. This LED Lamp is meant for professional use. Polish that is not placed under the LED Lamps quickly after the application can start receding due to the exposure to natural light, table lamps etc.
IMPORTANT: GelMoment Gel polish is LIGHT SENSITIVE and will harden quickly if exposed to natural light or direct sunlight indoors or outdoors. Do not leave the bottle open and ensure it does not come in contact with the LED Lamp.
HOW TO REMOVE
For best results, use in conjunction with our GelMoment Remover Clips; an accessory that enhances the removal process.
Find Margaret's GelMoment Nails Here...
Refer Margaret's GelMoment Nails
The most sincere form of support you can show for Margaret's GelMoment Nails is a referral to your friends and family. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below.