My name is Janice FRAMPTON and I want to be Pickering's next Mayor.
As a proud Pickering resident of 38 years. I do not support the destruction of our unique communities. My husband Phil and I have spent much of our lives developing with this community; living, playing, shopping, and growing.
Growth is inevitable. It’s how you grow that makes all the difference. After speaking to many community members and business owners, the consensus is clear; we do not need 40, 50 and 60 storey condos towering over our neighbourhoods. Nor do we want a future filled with congested streets, gridlocked traffic and never-ending construction.
I support transparency, accountability, responsible growth and development. With proper planning, ample infrastructure improvements and input from the community, the future of Pickering is bright.
- B. A. University of Toronto, St. Michael’s College
- Vice-President Homeowners Association
- Founder & Vice President Taxpayers Coalition of Pickering and Ajax (TAXCOPA)
- Candidate Ward 1 Municipal Election
- Organizer & Host Canadian Taxpayers Federation “No More Taxes Rally”
- Journalism Certificate, Centennial College
- Volunteer/Campaign Manager Provincial & Federal Elections
- Co-Chair/Chair ACTION Ontario PNP - People with Neuropathic Pain
- Creator & Editor of ACTION newsletter OUCH
- Presentations on behalf of neuropathic and chronic pain patients to provincial legislative committees
- Representative at national pain conferences
- Member of Advisory Committee for Seaton
- Community outreach
- Presentations to Hospital for Sick Children
- 35 years in the Airline Industry
Find Janice Frampton's Campaign Office Here...
Refer Janice Frampton
The most sincere form of support you can show for Janice Frampton is a referral to your friends and family who are of voting age. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below.