Resident of Ajax for over 35 years.
I’ve always been an avid volunteer in elementary and secondary schools, churches, community organizations and professionally. I love to serve others!
My Husband and I have four, wonderful, super successful & selfless young adults.
I’m a delighted Grandmother of four fun and fabulous grandsons.
I’ve served as a successful Realtor in Durham and the GTA for several decades and mentored many Colleagues. I've also managed a huge real estate office.
I have substantial committee and governance experience and I've been elected and served as a Director of a Board for years.
I LOVE and value our precious Children! I consider them to be our community’s and Country's most valuable asset as they are the future on our World!
I’ve had the privilege of serving in Children’s Ministry for decades.
I believe in the intrinsic, God given value of each and every child, Human being.
View Nito's Literature
Find Nito Morcos-Brown's Campaign Office Here...
Education and environment is of paramount importance in every child’s life.
"Train up a child in the way he should go;
And when he is old, he will not depart from it."
I believe we, as the Board, need to:
- Ensure that education is focused upon and facilitates academic excellence.
- Improve our education system to better, collectively serve, the best interest of students, parents and teachers.
- Respect Parental rights and authority to guide their child in accordance with their traditional and moral values and belief system.
- Ensure that Parents are fully informed of curriculum, activities and events and always welcome to engage in their children’s school experience.
- Acknowledge that every child matters…and therefore…ensure a safe, bully free and healthy environment for all.
- Ensure equal opportunity for ALL students and no special treatment for ANY.
- Establish regular and transparent communication between the DDSB Trustees and Parents with engagement and accountability.
Refer Nito Morcos-Brown
The most sincere form of support you can show for Nito Morcos-Brown is a referral to your friends and family who are of voting age. Please take a few moments to fill out the form below.
Provide Feedback to Nito Morcos-Brown
AjaxPickering.ca Community Managers